Electric Zoo is New York’s electronic music festival and will be held in 2011 at Randall’s Island Park over Labor Day Weekend (Sept 2 – 4).
Seriously…this may be one of the best lineups for any festival this summer. Take a look at the major headliners and some of the acts that we would absolutely recommend:
Moby, Plastikman, MSTRKRFT, Carl Cox, Above and Beyond, ATB, Danny Tenaglia, Chromeo, Calvin Harris (hope its a live set!), Boys Noize, Dubfire, Gui Boratto, Infected Mushroom, and Gabriel & Dresden. Overall, this is a solid and exciting lineup.
Single day passes are now available for Electric Zoo, taking place on September 2, 3 and 4 at Randall’s Island Park in New York City. With over 80 acts already announced, Made Event brings the planet’s biggest electronic music artists back for the expanded 3-day festival headlined by Tiësto, David Guetta and Armin van Buuren, along with an all-star lineup of DJs and live acts playing across four stages. Single day prices are as follows (while supplies last):
- General Admission Single Day: $109
- General Admission Single Day with Ferry: $129
- General Admission Single Day with Shuttle Bus: $119
- General Admission Single Day with Parking: $139
- VIP Experience Single Day: $219
- VIP Experience Single Day with Ferry: $239
- VIP Experience Single Day with Shuttle Bus: $229
- VIP Experience Single Day with Parking: $249
- Platinum Experience Single Day: $429
Of course, if you are so inclined, you could purchase tickets for the entire weekend. See you in NYC!